Intensive and gentle exfoliating balm with enzymes
Doctor Babor Refine Cellular Enzyme Peeling Balm
€39.90 / 75ml
This transforming Enzyme Peeling Balm exfoliates particularly intensely and gently. When water is added, the balm transforms into an emulsion that melts on the skin, and instantly triggers the keratolytic action of the enzymes.
► The enzymes work in combination with lipid alpha hydroxy acid (LAHA) to remove unsightly dead superficial skin cells. After 5-6 minutes the balm is removed, leaving the skin surface looking instantly refined and radiant.
► Mineral-rich sea fennel, which is rich in copper, magnesium and potassium, promotes cell regeneration and boosts the skin’s natural vital functions.
► Sea lettuce (Ulva lactuca), which is rich in iron and vitamin C, strengthens the skin’s own defenses.
Result: Once the balm is removed with lukewarm water, the skin has a refined, fresh and activated appearance.
1. Cleanse the face, neck and décolleté as usual.
2. Place a pea-sized amount of Enzyme Peeling Balm into the palm of your hand and mix with a little water to create a milky emulsion.
3. Apply to the face, neck and décolleté. Omit the eye area.
4. Moisten your fingertips with water and make circling movements for 1-2 minutes to work up a lather.
5. Leave on for a further 3 – 5 minutes, then rinse off very thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Note: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SUCROSE, STEARATE, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, SUCROSE LAURATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER), SEED OIL, CRITHMUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT, BACILLUS FERMENT, ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL